Sunday, August 15, 2010

What? You still have a blog, let alone an active account?!

Who knew!? I leave for paradise for 5 months, stay for 2 years and in that time break up with old boyfriend, get new bf, no longer have my little puggle George (product of previous relationship) and now live in the wilds of Colorado with said new boyfriend. Phew.
I am NOT going to recap the last 2 years. Needless to say there was a lot of laughs, tears, and activities that really shouldn't be pursued by any self respecting 25-27 year old. Then again, I'm not really your typical self-respecting-that-age-group-person.
I may try to write on this thing more often. But maybe not. I say I'm going to do a lot of stuff and generally fall short. It's inevitable, as much as I wish it wasn't. But if I like to write as much as I claim that I do, perhaps I may. There are a whole lot of "ifs" and "maybes" involved, but I never said I was perfect. I may even try to post some more "serious" writings (does using this word even allow me to be a writer? I'm not going to tackle that now...) I've done in the past few months. Mostly short fiction. I know - you're excited as a cocker spaniel. Try to keep it inside you lunatic.

No comments: